Featuring the usual suspects

Featuring the usual suspects

Sunday 27 November 2011

New camera

Having finally finished my extension I've treated myself to a new remote video camera for some action footage. Not only is the camera smaller and much better quality but I can turn it on and off remotely so no more rummaging in my bag to start the camera..

So on a cold and windy Novembers' day what else can you do but head for cover in the woods. Andy, Doug, Col and I met up at Whinlatter forest. Col was suffering severely from the excesses of the night before and so cut the ride short, it was only when I got home I realised that as he was always behind I had no footage of him! Well it was self imposed, I was at the same wedding but managed to moderate the hangover.

I've found the best way to get a quality quick download is via YouTube and embed it into a stand alone post, the only downside is the google ads!

So here's the new camera footage starring Doug, Andy, I............... with Col following behind!

Enjoy.

Oh by the way I know that the date in the footage is wrong - I've now turned off the date stamp

Top of the bottom. Half way up or down the south side

A warm me up afterwards in the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment